Dental working place with instrument section for 5 instruments on flexarm.
The Ritter Contact Lite Comfort H can provide full multimedia in a number of configurations.
The Patient’s Chair Ritter Contact Lite Comfort
- The hip post simulation cam mechanism between seat and the comfortably shaped backrest prevents any push or pull of the patient’s clothing when raising or tilting the backrest.
- The chair is optionally available with left or right armrest.
- The headrest is double articulated and therefore usable as a children’s headrest.
- Seamless upholstery, which – in case of need – can be exchanged manually. The dentist has the choice between 5 upholstery colors.
The Dentist’s Instrument Table
- The instrument table is mounted on a 3-hinge flexarm. This allows optimum access from all positions with lots of space over the patient.
- The floor space remains free, thereby being well accessible and hygienic.
- The basic version offers up to 2 rotating instruments; up to 3 against extra charge.
- Large tray support for 2 standard trays.
The Assistant’s Unit
- A 3-hinge instrument arm carries the elementary assistant’s functions.
- optional: assistant’s touch panel, embedded in the assistant’s arm (contains all basic assistant’s controls).
The Hydro Unit
- Removable, ceramic cuspidor bowl.
- It also contains the control and surveillance means for all important media.
- Prepared vor various systems of water cleaning.